Gideon's Trumpet

Anything and everything blogs designed to provoke free thought and discussion.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

BlogClicker Update

I wanted to add an update to my previous article, which was removed.

I received an email from BlogClicker regarding my account, and they have checked into it, assuring me I received all of the credits I have earned. I'm not sure why this didn't record in the surfbar or on the "member status" screen, but I do know computer glitches can and do happen, and am willing to assume the best in this case. All I wanted from the beginning was a response, and it was the lack of a response, not necessarily the other issues, that pissed me off.

I do hope the customer service issues improve, but everyone is entitled to an off day.

3 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger The Wager Witch said...

I dunno if this will help but if you get site meter you can check all your hits out.

I found that it does work for my blogclicker experience.

http://www.sitemeter.com/

It is free - and it is pretty detailed.

Good luck on getting good traffic!

Wager Witch

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger ariadneK, Ph.D. said...

Random, but are you on BlogMad at all? It's WAY cool. I prefer it.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger jmnlman said...

amusingly with the statistics package I have occasionally visits from users of Blogclicker are supposedly lasting over 12 hours. Don't have that much content yet. Give me a week or two.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home